Thursday, June 26, 2008

Informative Blogging Topics

I have been thinking about what I could possibly post up here that would not make me feel like I am just talking about myself all of the time. The ideas that came into my mind are similar to the how-tos that I have listed below. I wrote those because I hoped they would be helpful to people. Now, I am trying to figure out what other topics might be helpful.

Here is what I have thought of so far:

* Gimp Tutorials
- Basics of resizing images
- Changing the background color
- Basic image enhancements
* Blogging
- How to add widgets
- How to use Google Analytics or other statistical information to track blog hits
- Suggestions for promoting your blog

Do you have any other suggestions? Leave me a comment and let me know what you would like to learn about!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Personally, I would love to read about how to promote your blog for free (or in very inexpensive ways).

It would be great to know how some of your promotional endeavors worked out.

Anonymous said...

All of those are good suggestions, especially the Google Analytics one. Also, I'm always looking for suggestions about promoting my blog and Etsy shop. I'm afraid I can' think of any others off the top of my head, but I'll get back to you if I do!

Angela said...

I'd love to know how to use Google Analytics, but also how to put surveys up on your blog --- you know, questions for people to answer and then you can post what percentage like/agree with each answer.